Ratings for Dr. Balwinder S. Sidhu

Dr. Sidhu lacks personality and the ability to connect with his patients. To be fair he is a fine medically speaking. But his front staff is some of the worst I've ever dealt with, ie. disorganized, RUDE, bluntly annoyed and lacking knowledge about in house procedures. I don't trust them to follow through with my requests.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

Excellent doctor and staff. Always friendly, call with reminders, on time. Dr Sidhu listens and cares. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

The staff is rude and does not file insurance for patients. Dr. Sidhu thinks stress causes ulcers (ever hear of H.pylori). The amoxicillin he prescribed for my bladder infection gave me a severely itchy rash. When I called to ask his advice on what to do about this, he replied, "You have the wrong doctor. I never saw you." I convinced him that he did, but he couldn't pull my records or give me credible advice. I do not recommend this doctor. Steer clear unless you respond well to rudeness (and amoxicillin).

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

Dr. Balwinder S. Sidhu's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1977)