Ratings for Dr. David Richmond

Compassionate, knowledgeable, attentive. A wonderful diagnostician. He has helped our family so much.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

After seeing Dr Richmond he put me on a "natural treatment" program. I followed it faithfully. After about a year I am off prednisone , MIVG treatments and all the other medications I was on. Thanks to him I have gained my life back.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I have always dealt with the medical system who typically prescribes pills for your symptoms which is ok sometimes but it is not the solution. doc Richmond will find out the cause instead of treating the symptoms only. This is a real doctor!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I appreciate the time Dr Richmond takes with me as a patient. He explains what he thinks is happening and how the body should be working. I also appreciate the time he takes to return a phone call and review my file prior to a followup appointment. Even though I prefer to find natural treatments for my health, I had initially sought medical help because I knew I had a problem. When I was told there was nothing really wrong after much testing, I returned to Dr. Richmond. He quickly identified adrenal issues and continues to seek solutions to get me back to a healthy state. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Actually listens and helps find the solution naturally.. Best doctor in AB!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Love, love , love! He is very patient, never rushes you and really listens!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

A wonderful, gentle practitioner who truly cares about his clients and their well being!! He is willing to help in whatever way he can and even will give guidance in areas that the appt was not booked for. We have been seeing him for over 2yrs, and will continue :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He is just great with such knowledge and passion in what he does. Everytime i had a question he always gave me a straight forward answer for me to understand. He is very easy to talk to and i feel comfortable around him. Its hard to get a appointment with him but you can always call and leave a message for him with the girls at the front and he always calls you back. He is the best that ive seen and i am going to continue seeing him until i see better. :)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Amazing professional care. Found help and healing of an unknown diagnosis, that I could not get with Medical Doctors

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Richmond was nothing short of amazing. After almost a decade fighting to get out of a wheelchair, very few things were working and I only had a couple medical professionals with any faith in my body healing. With a horrid fear of needles I somehow managed to handle the IMS treatments but after a few I was feeling improvement in flexibility beyond anything the past decade had done. Two years later I hung my cane up for the last time and I attribute much of this success to the lack of back pain caused by muscle stress.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013