Ratings for Dr. David Richmond

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. Actually listens and helps find the solution naturally.. Best doctor in AB!!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Love, love , love! He is very patient, never rushes you and really listens!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

A wonderful, gentle practitioner who truly cares about his clients and their well being!! He is willing to help in whatever way he can and even will give guidance in areas that the appt was not booked for. We have been seeing him for over 2yrs, and will continue :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

He is just great with such knowledge and passion in what he does. Everytime i had a question he always gave me a straight forward answer for me to understand. He is very easy to talk to and i feel comfortable around him. Its hard to get a appointment with him but you can always call and leave a message for him with the girls at the front and he always calls you back. He is the best that ive seen and i am going to continue seeing him until i see better. :)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Amazing professional care. Found help and healing of an unknown diagnosis, that I could not get with Medical Doctors

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Richmond was nothing short of amazing. After almost a decade fighting to get out of a wheelchair, very few things were working and I only had a couple medical professionals with any faith in my body healing. With a horrid fear of needles I somehow managed to handle the IMS treatments but after a few I was feeling improvement in flexibility beyond anything the past decade had done. Two years later I hung my cane up for the last time and I attribute much of this success to the lack of back pain caused by muscle stress.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Richmond is very professional and knowledgable. He takes the time to explain what is happening in a person's body and then to describe a plan to work towards good health.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I am so impressed with Dr. Richmond. He has helped me with getting, staying and keeping healthy. He does a great job of IMS and if I have any questions, he always has the time to answer them thoroughly. He is kind, friendly and very personable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Richmond is amazing. He listens and is very knowledgable. He doesn't push his own agenda on you but always makes you feel important and that you are in control of your health. I have recommended him to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Richmond is a very caring and thorough Dr. He spent time with me to identify the root of my symptoms instead of just trying to mask the symptoms. He took my lifestyle into account when giving me a treatment plan and gave me something that was easy to follow but very effective. I feel great now.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009