Ratings for Dr. Eli Sagi

uses military style tactics to break his patients will

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

I feel that is it very rare to find a doctor this caring. I have seen many, and he is by far the best.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I truly believe I may not be here if not for Dr Sagi. He has helped me get my life to a steady state I was not achieving. I have been with him for many years now.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

A truly caring doctor. By far one of the best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Took the receptionist 3 days to return my call.. I left 1 message per day and got no response.. Was just looking to book an appointment

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

love Dr. Sagi, but find his secretary cold, and she never answers the phone

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I have only been seeing Dr. sagi for a couple months now but I am so grateful for him. I'm very embarrassed about my diagnosis and he has been very understanding and respectful. Although I am not better yet, I have full faith that this will be the Doctor to help me overcome my present illness and better prepare me for the future. I was scared to even have been referred to a psychiatrist in the beginning, but he has made everything incredibly easy and comfortable for me. I am indescribably thankful that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

My daughter has been seeing him for years now and I truly believe without him I would have lost her... He involves all of the family and we have found him to be very helpful making us and her understand her illness and how to cope with it... We have had alot of ups and downs but he has made it alot easier to navigate though it. I would highly recommend him to anyone.. if you are lucky enough to get him.. keep him.. talk to him and listen.. he really knows his stuff.. my daughter loves this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Very good. Easy to get hold of in emergencies. Responds quickly, very understanding.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Sagi is a terrible doctor, I went to the emerg in the middle of the night and was booked to see him the next day, i went, he listened and said he would help me, and my next appointment he said he wouldn't help me and when i was crying and begging for him and asking why he said he would help and now he wouldn't, he ended up calling security and having me escorted out of the hospital, while i was still crying and hospital staff and patients stared. That night i was so close to ending my life, I am still not sure why I am still here...

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013