Ratings for Dr. Gail Schewitz

Dr. Schewitz is the best. It is like talking to your mother, if your mother was a very knoweldgable doctor, because she makes you feel like she truly cares, and has the ability to properly diagnose and fix the problem.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

I am a first time mother to a 3 month old. I was so lucky to have found Dr. Schewitz. She is warm, caring and extremely knowledgeable. She never rushes through an appointment, listens patiently to all concerns and offers invaluable advice. I had issues with breast feeding and hired a lactation consultant. But Dr. Schewitz gave me much better advice and guided me every step of the way. She displays such compassion for a new mother's anxieties. I always feel 100% better after I leave her office. Her nurse Janet (at the Closter location) is also an absolute sweetheart.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Schewitz was my son's pediatrician for 15 years. She is unfailingly cheerful, patient and trusts her instincts, neither ignoring nor being reflexively bound to lab results. She returns phone calls reliably and goes out of her way to be helpful, kind and reassuring when the evidence suggests reassurance is warranted. She successfully diagnosed and got my son through a complicated case of strep and pneumonia occuring at the same time. I could not imagine any parent being anthing less than completely satisfied and confident with Dr. Schewitz caring for your child.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Gail Schewitz's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1980)

Workers Comp