Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Cozzi

After driving 2 hours, each way, I was refused service due to my limitations on my insurance. I called twice, once for the appointment and again (on the day of the appointment), to make sure of the appointment time and that my insurance was accepted. I was assured of my appointment and that my insurance was good. Once I arrived, I checked in and sat down. Within a few minutes, the office manager, the person who made the original appointment and insurance check, said I cannot receive service because of my limited insurance. The office manager became cold and arrogant, and handed me back my cards. Finally, Dr. Cozzi came to the front office, to see what was going on. She heard what her Office Manager did to me and that my pain was at a level 10. All she did was spend over 15 minutes on the phone with the insurance company, telling them how she is not registered with them. Although, I no longer expected service, and instead of living by her Hippocratic Oath, she didn't even come from behind the front desk. I was left in pain and with no help to find an alternative mode of treatment. Dr. Cozzi spent more time on the phone with her complaint to the insurance company, than talking or trying help me. I would define her as the "poster child" for the heartless medical community. I would keep all of this in mind when making an appointment with Dr. Laura Cozzi.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I met Dr. Cozzi when my son was very young and I thought then and I still think not only that she's a great professional and very knowledgeable, but she's great human being and treat her patients with lots of TLC and that's imporotant to many of us. :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Cozzi is one of the best ENT's around. She did my sinus surgery and I have no trouble with sinus infections since. She's very thorough and knowledgeable but also very friendly. There are always patients in the waiting room, so bring a book to read.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr Cozzi has treat several family members as well as friends-all very satisified. I recommend her 100%. If she is running behind it is because she does a very complete exam and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Cozzi talks to you, a lot, during the examination, probably, in part, to take your mind off what she is doing. She is very friendly and personable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2007

Dr Cozzi is extremely kind and helpful. Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

Doesn't know what she is doing and makes you wait FOREVER. Total waste of time if you actually have something important.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2005

One of the best!! Thanks again Doc! Sweet and friendly! A+++

flag | Submitted August 21, 2004

Dr. Laura M. Cozzi's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal