Ratings for Dr. Robert F. Gray

Sian is the best wow I could never thank her enough ladies coolsclupting does work!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Professional, timely, Dr. Gray is an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Excellent service and very friendly staff overall. Dr Gray was friendly and took time to check on my skin when I only had appointment with a nurse on my first visit. Dana has been great and flexible in handling my appointments. Janet was excellent in providing thorough service for a chemical peel. Thanks!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Office is super out dated and he seemed very arrogant, wouldn't recommend him to anyone. Ps stay away from the seat that has screws sticking out of the wall, I took a picture just to show my family.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I didnt have an appt with Dr.Gray this time but he was there and greeted me and offered coffee and water. When i have seen him in the past I have always received excellent care. I saw Janet for a dermasweep and received excellent service and care, as always.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr Gray recommended restylane to help camouflage my under eye dark circles. Genius!!! I am finally confident enough to take off my glasses and have my picture taken. Thank you Dr Gray!!!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

First of all my appointment was scheduled incorrectly. I was told over the phone that my appointment was on the date I showed up but when I got to the office it was actually for the week after. They still saw me but I had to wait over an hour. I'm sure the doctor is knowledgeable in his field, however, he wasn't very compassionate. I don't feel like he listened well to my issue. He seemed to be quiet condescending. I could hear his conversation with other patients through the wall and he obviously wasn't having a great morning. I feel as a new patient he would try and make a better impression and give better quality of care. I opted to take advantage of the ability to see a specialist to seek medical advise for ongoing ear pain and I don't feel as if I gained anything from the appointment. I will try to continue my own care as I've been doing and will probably look for another doctor if I decide to make another appointment. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr Gray was so nice and patient with me. I was nervous because this was my first time getting a filler and he made me feel very comfortable. He gave me everything I wanted and more. I will be back. Diane at the front desk is the biggest sweetheart. She was very knowledgeable and nice.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Gray for pressure in right ear. He found that I indeed had negative pressure behind ear drum, which was caused substantial hearing loss. I asked him investigate the cause, and all he wanted to do first was relieve the pressure first by perform and painful and expensive earagotomy, where he punctured the ear drum. After that he expressed no desire in further inspectio9n or treatment. I was later diagnosed, and my conditi9on is questi9onable at this time. He could have spared me the grief and pain of possible cancer had he been a real ENT and scoped my Eustachian tube from the sinus side. He then had the gall to turn a $8.98 missed payment over to collections! If you desire proper medical condition in this medical area, stay away from this man. If you just need ear drops, then he is your best choice.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Robert F. Gray

Dr. Robert F. Gray's response
I am sorry that you had a unsatisfactory visit. In order to avoid compromising patient confidentiality, I will not go into specific details regarding the nature of your medical issue. I will state that after diagnosis, I attempted to treat the problem with medications. When that failed, I administered a treatment to relieve the problem that is recognized as an accepted practice by all otolaryngologists. We are sorry that you chose not to pay your bill for all the services that were rendered as you agreed to when you were initially seen. We wish you luck in the future as you seek care for medical issues.

Submitted February 13, 2015

I saw him back in 2002 for Sinus surgery when he was practicing in Manteca. During the operation, he accidently cut into the front base of my skull causing a CSF (cerebral spinal fluid) leak. Instead of putting it into an incident report, he just patched it with surgical glue. I am now 29 and at the time I was a straight A college student at the age of 18. I constantly feel like I'm in a mental fog and I have trouble with a constant extreme headache. Only after getting an infection because the hole was not properly closed or patched, I found out about this mistake. I was not even able to try to get this fixed because this egotistical, liar of a doctor wanted to hide and bury his screw up. I have lost out on my entire 20's because of this man. For over 10 years nobody could figure out what was wrong with me, and I ended up having to get a spinal puncture just to find out where the problem was. This terrible man knew the entire time that he screwed up the life of a young woman.

Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Robert F. Gray

Dr. Robert F. Gray's response
It is difficult to respond to a review based on a surgery that took place more than a decade ago. Since I do not remember you directly, I can make only generalized comments. I am a very experienced sinus surgeon and am often referred very difficult cases that other otolaryngologists are unable to perform. As you know, all surgeries carry risks as was clearly explained to you before surgery. All patients sign consent forms indicating that these risks were all discussed ahead of surgery. Any unforeseen complication is appropriately treated at the time it occurs. It seems a bit unusual that it took over 10 years to rediagnose problems associated with your initial complaint, as it was widely known that you have suffered from these issues your entire life and even had previous surgery to correct the problem. Nonetheless, I am glad that you are feeling better and wish you good health in the future.

Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Robert F. Gray's Credentials

• Persian

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Tracy, CA