Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Le

He is very smart and very compassionate . He is funny too.Got to wait for him a long time bc everyone wants to see him ,

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

been with DR LE for 10 yrs. We love him like a friend. Both my husband and I are patients. Having different health problems has not been an issue. He has successfully treated us. He is Northcross Medical Center.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Le for approx. 5yrs. and am very impressed w/his knowledge of medicine, medical testing devices, and onsite lab;however, I am not impressed w/the fact his staff (except 1 or 2 staff members)has no since of urgency. The wait time for an office visit is rediculous!! Not to mention how slow they seem to perform in after being seen by the doctor when further testing is needed. Otherwise @ Northcross Medical Center you will receive optimum service and quite the reassurance you need for an accurate diagnoses. Dr. Mark T. Le doesn't stop until he finds out the problem if there is one.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Mark Le, is a very good doctor and he keeps all your meds up to date. when i have my appts. he is on time time

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

A wonderful place with relaxinf atmosphere yet very throughout .But Dr Le is so busy that I have to wait for him for long time .

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

I've trusted Dr. Le for yrs, loved him, however I've never in my life been on prescription med's til I met Dr. Mark Le. I was on Adderall, Hydrocodone, Ambien & Xanax all at the same time Regardless of the addictions thats was to come for years he continuously month to each and every month prescribed these to me for 5 years straight. Then suddenly in 2008 I had a need to seek a Specialist, in which he tried to refer me to one he knew, but I had one already I had used prior, and well wouldn't you know who got scared they were going to get in trouble for prescribing me all these prescriptions for 5 years straight, well Suddenly Im discharged!! They stated they received information I was giving my med's to other people. Which is totally false! I don't know where to turn or I would sue him and his practice and Wendy the Office Manager is very rude!! Even his partners and staff knows he will prescribe any and everything without thinking of longterm consequences!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

wonderful doctor(knowledgeable,friendly, very thorough exam with full test and labs in office)very efficient office staff from front appointment desk to back office staff(radiology, lab, echo), will continue with this wonderful practice and i highly recommend to anyone who likes special and professional attention.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Mark T. Le's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)