Ratings for Dr. Christopher Borrego

DR.Borrego has a lot of patience with his patients... In fact, he is the most patient man I have ever met in my life....

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Burrego is GREAT, very concerned and understanding. We love him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I like Dr. Borrego but he doesn't seem as thorough as I think he should or sit and talk and explain long enough. He doesn't tell you to come back to tell you to recheck to to see if you've made an approve is like with thyroid or colesterate.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I met Dr Borrego after i was diagnosed with pancreatitis.It was my first incident and i think he was very helpful and polite he came to see me the four days i was in the hospital and the care the hospital provided i'm sure under his direction was excelent.I continue to see him as my pcp.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Borrego was my internal medicine doctor at the time I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Although the hospital called him with my diagnosis, Dr. Borrego did not bother to contact me. After waiting all day, I finally contacted the hospital and was referred to Dr. Borreo for a referral to a breast surgeon and an oncologist. I was very disappointed that Dr. Borrego had not even taken the time to refer me to a specialist. He didn't even bother to call me with my diagnosis. He was very transactional and uncaring. No one deserves this kind of treatment in a life altering time such as this.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Christopher Borrego's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)