Ratings for Dr. Barry A. Sommerfeld

Good Luck, They pick and choose who they wish to see. Just argued with lady receptionist over the phone about my sick 10 month old. Way to go medical community! Keep on hiring insurance chasers!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

I love Dr. Sommerfeld and all of his staff. Sometimes I have to wait, but I don't mind waiting, because I know that the wait is due to the doctor actually taking his time to talk to you and really check your children. I have 2 boys and even they love Dr. Sommerfeld. I've never felt rushed, which is how I always feel with my own physician. If I could see Dr. Sommerfeld myself - I would. I have even seen some of the other physicians on staff, and they all treat my children and myself wonderfully. We moved to the northern suburbs when my oldest son was 1 yrs old. His previous doctor was my father's friend and I never thought I would be able to find the same care. I did when I found Dr. Sommerfeld and we have now been seeing him for 5 yrs. I couldn't ask for more from a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr Sommerfeld is fantastic! He's great with my boys and extremely knowledgeable. Most of the doctors are great also. I have no complaints about their staff either. Clerical is always helpful and nice. Nursing staff is so sweet. I have waited long amounts of time for appointments (sometimes over 30-45 mins) but I like this practice so much it doesn't matter to me. I work for a peds practice so I have very high standards - and Children and Teens exceeds them!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Very wonderful practice. They listen to you and take their time. Wonderful Nurse Practitioners too! Every parent should use this practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Barry A. Sommerfeld's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1994)

Kaiser-Permanente