Ratings for Dr. Ruth K. Gallatin

My husband I have used Dr. Gallatin as our generalist since 1998. She's an excellent doctor who truly cares about her patients, always calls back when asked, and has a wonderful personality. As long as she stays in the area we won't switch docs.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Gallatin was on Carefirst's list of available Primary Care Physicians. I waited my month to switch and called to make an appointment. Woman who answered the phone was brash and abruptly said they are not accepting new patients. Too bad, I should talk to my insurance company. She said they haven't taken new patients in 4 years and that it is CareFirst's mistake. Was told if I wanted a physical, the first available was in April 2013 (it is 9/10/12) anyway. Rude, rude, rude. I hope Dr. Gallatin realizes how obnoxious her staff is.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Called just now, excited to transfer my care to her group. Was put on hold for a couple of minutes to find out that the practice is no longer accepting new patients. They referred me to someone named Dr Messics in SP. Was really looking forward to leaving Annap Internal Med. Now I have to keep looking. :(

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Gallatin has been our family doctor for many years. She is thorough, caring and well educated. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

By far the best doctor I have ever been to! I would recommend her to anybody. She is incredibly friendly, has a great sense of humor and actually cares about her patients. She knows her stuff. She has a great memory and is never rushed. She takes her time with you and asks you about your family, job and what not. Dr. G is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. G is a very competant and knowledgable doctor but she also is very down to earth and caring. She bottom lines things giving you all the info you desire on how she reached her conclusions. She answers all questions and is open to and interested in your own opinions about what might be going on. I am picky and I really like and respect her.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Gallatin will spend the time necessary to evaluate your problems. She does not rush and have you feel she's too busy to see you. (Although indeed she is busy). She is extremely knowledgeable and has the most incredible memory always knowing your issues often without having to check her notes. She's the best! Her staff is exemplary...always. They are polite over the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Dr. Ruth K. Gallatin's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)