Ratings for Dr. Ilene Boudreaux

Dr. Boudreaux is a kind, knowledgeable, and conscientious pediatrician. Her staff is loving and helpful. When my newborn daughter was admitted at A.I., Dr. Boudreaux came to evaluate her there and was very reassuring. Now we have two daughters who see her and I wouldn't take them anywhere else. Dr. Boudreaux respects our opinion (allowing us with no grief to split up vaccinations) and does not over prescribe medications--which is important to us. The office is very accommodating--with weekend hours for sick kids and sick children can always be seen that day. The on-call nurse, Tiffany, is a wonderful and knowledgeable resource as well. I would whole-heartedly recommend Dr. Boudreaux to a prospective patient.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Excellent doctor--very knowledgeable every step of the way. I would not use anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Boudreaux has been my son's doctor since he was born (he is now 12) and has had a series of large and small medical problems. She has been great with him and with us - when he was a baby she always had time to make sure that our concerns were addressed. Now that he is older she makes him feel that his opinions are valued. My son will not see any other doctor unless absolutely necesary.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Boudreau has been my son's md since he was 3 (he is about to age out) and she has been exceptionally helpful and knowdedgable. She is approachable and spends all the time you need when she talks to you. She treats the patient with respect. She never scared the wits out of me, but always addressed important issues. She is a real asset and I'm sorry that my son will soon be too old to see her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

I like her. She is respectful of the parents and patients. She values my opinion. She comes in and does what is necessary but will take time to answer questions if needed. She appears to like parents that know what they are talking about. I trained as a nurse and she really respects my opinions. We were hospitalized with our infant son. She was always prompt and very helpful. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2008

She's okay. Looking to change. She doesn't spend very long with the patients. In and out!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Dr. Ilene Boudreaux's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE