Ratings for Dr. William A. Cassidy

Outstanding expertise and procedural applications! MPfunder@Comcast.net.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Cassidy was very knowledgeable, and inclusive in speaking with my other Doctors about my liver functions. He consulted with the other and came up with the appropriate medicine. I found his office although very busy to be helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr. Cassidy is very unhelpful and dismissing. Whenever he came into the exam room, the first thing he would do is turn on his computer and then read my chart. He came into the room openly admitting he had no idea who I was or what my situation was until he sat down and turned on the computer. He also reacted very rudely when we asked questions about his diagnosis or prescriptions. Appointments could only be scheduled 3 months in advance. A second doctor said that the main goal was to get away from the medication that Cassidy was continuing to prescribe to me. When I tried to get my records transferred to the new doctor, the staff responded that we would have to pay $.67 per page for the records. Dr. Cassidy and his staff were very unhelpful and dismissing.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. William A. Cassidy's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD