Ratings for Dr. Alexis Demopoulos

I agree with the previous review. He is terrible. During the appointment I asked him how to reach him if I have a question. His response "learn to write down the questions for next appointment". So if I am were to do chemotherapy with him I could not ask him any questions during my treatment. Dr. Demopoulos responses was to call his long island office. When I asked him for the number he did not know it. He refused to provide me his email address. Very unapproachable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Horrible. Has no idea what he is doing. It seems that he enjoys giving bad news. He will state one treatment plan during the consultation but will call you and change it the following week. He will also tell you that you need to come often so the hospital will see that he is "actually" working. Otherwise he stated the hospital will find him something else to do. Are you kidding me? So a brain tumor patient needs to be dragged to additional appointments so god forbidden he will not be assigned something else. He will also leave in the middle of an appointment to type for 30 minutes. I would avoid him at all cost.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Very nice,friendly person in general. He spent alot of time talking to me about my situation. He is concerned and took me very seriously. Very detail oriented, thinks things through.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

Dr. Alexis Demopoulos's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1996)