Ratings for Dr. Therodore A. Dacosta

I was very very unhappy, had an appointment with dr dacosta because I had been having issues, I left his office with the same questions I camein with, I felt very rushed, I felt he didnt take the time out to answer any of my questions, he scheduled me for a colonoscopy but failed to explain what it was, how the provedure would be given as it would have been my first one, they gave me a prescription for the mixture without explaining anything, WHEN I LEFT I CRIED AND CANCELLED THE PROCEDURE!! he had what seemed to be a couple doctors that were training under him that took all my info by the time he came in he was rushing me out the door....never again and i wouldnt refer him to anyone, i was very dissappointed and I let his staff know the next day!! Doctors no matter what community theyre in or how big the clientle should take their time and make their patients comfortable and at ease especially if they are having a procedure which hisoffice did not!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr Dacosta is a very good doctor. He exercise patient with his patient and make sure that he do all possible procedures to make them well. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

Dr. Therodore A. Dacosta's Credentials

• German

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange, NJ