Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. O'Connor

she is a very caring doctor. diagnosed cancer in my husband and treated it very quickly helping us to see ENT before hiw 2 month wait. she always takes the time to address all our concerns. we actually do not have ins that her office takes so we pay completely out of pocket to see her. We will not see any other doctor. Sometimes we have to wait but we know it is because she takes her time with patients to make sure she address all concerns and doesnt miss anything

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

I found doctor to be very thorough, caring, knowlegeable and an active listner. You may have to wait, but you will get the attention you need. She doesn't race through the medical concerns you have, rather she takes her time to evaluate each one. Informative and comprehensive-definitely one of the best!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

She seems hurried and in a rush to get you in and out. Postponed my other unaddressed concerns until the 'next' appointment. I would be much more satisfied if she'd just slow down a bit and try to address all of my concerns. I would rather extend the appointment than have to come back, pay another copay, to complete it.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Patricia A. O'Connor's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners