Ratings for Dr. Albert D. Abrams

dr. abrams is never on time-usually have to wait 30 to 60 minutes after my scheduled appt. staff is not helpful. one hand doesn't know what the other one is doing. he suggested that i get off my meds due to an allergic reaction for 5 days and i was worse!then he says oh I guess I didn't make a good decision there. aaawwwhhh I'm going someplace where they remember to call me back, remember me when i have an appointment and know what they are doing. he should think about getting another doctor to help him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

this dr. is on the political side of lyme disease and misdiagnosed so many people causing them suffering and death. That is all he knows is to keep injecting them with steriods compressing their immune systems. a pitiful shame...

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I WAS RECOMMENDED THIS DOCTOR FOR ANOTHER AUTO AMUNE COND. I HAVE MS AND NOW EXPERIENCING MUCH MORE THAN THAT. HE TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND IS VERY ON TOP OF EVERTHING. HE SEEMS TO HAVE SOME MEDICAL PROBLEMS HIMSELF SOMETIMES...BUT STILL PUTS ALL HE CAN TO HELP YOU GET A DIOGNOSES. 2009

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

very caring and compassionate Dr. spent extra time and made sure i was clear on the disease and plan. very knowledgeable. high reccomendation

flag | Submitted October 31, 2007

Dr. Albert D. Abrams's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)