Ratings for Dr. John Leighton

THE BEST ONCOLOGIST ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH! Dr. Leighton is the nicest, and caring physician you can ask for when dealing with something as detrimental as cancer. He listens to EVERY concern you have and addresses each of them with such sincerity. He explains things in simple terms so you completely understand. The staff, including receptionists and nurses show extreme care, and also explain everything very well in simple terms. I highly recommend Dr. Leighton for any cancer treatment.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

I felt that a careful examination and consideration of my past medical history was made and that records were obtained from other physicians in a timely manner. I went through a series of tests to confirm diagnosis several times before treatment was actually started, and I was confident in the doctors ability to treat me as well as refer me to a colleague for further treatment. I was happy with the way he communicated with all of my healthcare provoders and very satisfied with my treatment. I was always treated well in the office. A counselor is available in the office to talk to patients at any time.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. John Leighton's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)