Ratings for Dr. Xingwei D. Sui

Dr Sui is one of the most caring physicians I have met. He explains each step and is very in tune with my questions and my personal preferences regarding my care. I would highly recommend Dr. Sui to anyone who is looking for a thorough and highly expert oncologist with an open mind about how patients view medicine and life. Sometimes the staff members do not send my reports to other coordinating physicians but that is not his doing and they are very capable with most of the work.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

can not get into see him, I see his PA and have concerns and questions

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

I cannot even come close to listing all the good things about this doctor. I was sent to him at his Centralia office on an emergency basis 5 years ago with a very low platelet count. We since have learned that I have ITP and now lymphoma. At the onset of my condition there were several doses of IVIG as well as a splenectomy. Finally I was treated at Providence St Peter Hospital for 8 weeks before the platelet count reached a safe level for at home care. All this for someone who rarely even took an aspirin for a headache. There has been constant monitoring of both the ITP and lymphoma and adjustments in medication while I have dealt with other medical conditions related to aging. Dr. Sui has even phoned me at home to check on my condition in between office visits which have never been more than 2 weeks apart in the past 5 years. I am very sad that Dr. Sui has been transferred to the Lacey office and look forward to seeing him from time to time as a visitor to Centralia.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Sui is a unique individual with an exceptional intellect. Not only is he certified in oncology, but in Internal medicine. He had a medical oncology fellowship at the world renowned Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research center, and he has also been a medical/research professor in his field. Dr. Sui is constantly involved in high-level research and has published extensively. Combine with that that he is second to no doctor for being very warm, approachable, and humble. He is absolutely thorough and concientious. I am a patient of his being treated and monitored for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Being a highly-educated person, I researched his background and achievements before selection him as my oncologist. Over two months, I have had two virus infections that lead to a chronic cough with severe bronchial spasms that two other doctors were ineffective at treating. Dr. Sui did a thorough diagnosis of what was causing the problem and prescribed the proper medication, curing me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Xingwei D. Sui's Credentials

• Qingdao Med Coll, Qingdao, Shandong, China (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lacey, WA