Ratings for Dr. Arvind Madaan

Sticking with my results here! I had done really well at CARE with Dr. Madaan for over 2 years with my allergy shots to the point that my allergies and asthma became history. I was able to reduce my shots to once a month and Dr. Madaan advised me to consider stopping within the next year since I had done so well. He is a stickler for guidelines. We had to move and so I went to another nearby allergist to save me some drive time! This second allergist wanted to start all over again even though I had been doing well with Dr. Madaan's program of care. Couldn't understand their argument why I was going to be tested again on treatment when I had been doing so well. Of course, my reactions are going to be much less now. I am now driving back to CARE and Dr. Madaan and continue to do well. I plan to stop my treatment next year per Dr. Madaan, instead of tacking on another 5 years with that other physician.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. M since our older daughter started seeing him for asthma in Lynchburg in 2005. Since then, he has successfully treated six of our extended family. We trust him and his clinical judgement more than our primary doctors!! He is just a sharp clinician and knows a lot more than just his field (that he is obviously an expert in). Excellent bedside manners and support staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

We have received detailed and compassionate care here and have been very satisfied. Dr. Madaan was very focused on providing top notch care and the results were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very happy with their care. Great staff and very thorough doctor - they genuinely cared about my well being and also provided varied choices to me so I could select the least intrusive option and get the most results. Could not be more satisfied with CARE, especially considering the fact I was the second patient of another local allergist who could not get me better in over 10 years!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

After 14 years of allergy and asthma misery, I am pleased to report that I am drug-free and symptom-free this spring (and I have been told that this has been a pretty rough spring for other people I know). I am very grateful to Dr. Madaan and his team at CARE for handling my situation with due diligence and for safely delivering high quality, tangible results! Have sent 8 other folks there already! All substance and no fluff - they just get to work on Day 1.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Top of the line. Dr. Madaan and his team are excellent. We learnt so much about treatment options for food allergies which were pro-active, instead of our other doctor who delayed treatment by many months. Great results; highly satisfied and truly recommend this practice to anyone needing help with all kinds of allergies or asthma...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I struggled with allergies for years and all the credit for this relief goes to Dr. M and his friendly staff. Treatment was based on data collected and was explained well. Symptoms were connected with test results. I learnt a lot about my problems and the solutions provided worked fantastically. Couldn't ask for more...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

We achieved great results and total control over my husband's asthma - he has been off Advair and Symbicort inhalers since April this year. We hear from so many folks that this was a tough year for allergies and asthma, but we are just not suffering after starting the treatments that we are on. We have sent so many patients their way. Just between this year and last, I can see a sea change in our allergy and asthma control. Thanks to Dr. Madaan and his staff (this is one happy team!)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

No allergy or asthma symptoms this year from March all the way to October! I should have seen Dr. Madaan 4 years ago after we moved to Charlottesville from New Jersey. Delighted with high quality care, pleasant manner and openness of doctor and staff members. They have met and exceeded my expectations! Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years, going through numerous allergists in town, both in private practice and at the University. Within a few visits with Dr. Madaan, I am not only symptom free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. His pleasant bedside manner and ability to accurately diagnose and treat allergies and asthma is quite extraordinary. Thank you, Dr. Madaan---you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Arvind Madaan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Pet allergy
  • Soy allergy
  • Shellfish allergy
  • Hives and angioedema
  • Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Childhood asthma
  • Occupational asthma
  • Exercise-induced asthma
  • Asthma
  • Asthma attack
  • Nitric oxide test for asthma
  • Spirometry
  • Allergy skin tests
  • Bee stings
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Contact dermatitis