You may also like

Rate Dr. Arvind Madaan

Dr. Arvind Madaan's Ratings

I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years, going through numerous allergists in town, both in private practice and at the University. Within a few visits with Dr. Madaan, I am not only symptom free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. His pleasant bedside manner and ability to accurately diagnose and treat allergies and asthma is quite extraordinary. Thank you, Dr. Madaan---you are a life saver!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2855646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Only doctor in this area that CARES about his patients and does whatever necessary to provide direct results.. as a parent he assures you in the best way possible.. cannot believe how lucky we were to find him.. simply AMAZING

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2813652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so excited about his work and the results he felt he could provide. His personality and sense of humor are second to none. A true class act. His plan for my treatment is direct and results oriented, not full of sales pitches. His staff is also friendly and courteous. Wait time was a little long but what would you expect when everyone is wanting to see him and even coming from out of state to do so. Well worth any wait.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2778923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I flew out to see Dr. Madaan from out-of-state for my recurring symptoms of facial swelling and abdominal upset, as well as bouts of seasonal allergies. He picked up on a lot of problems that my Allergist here in Midwest missed. Skin tests were customized to where I came from. I received excellent care in an unhurried manner and with all due attention, time and care. Very satisfied; this was worth the trip to Virginia! I highly recommend Dr. Madaan and his dedicated and cheerful team at CARE. I can see why he gets glowing reviews from his patients across state lines.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2756181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Great care! I just visited them for my follow-up today. Dr. Madaan and his staff are genuinely caring, transparent and provided me current information about my multiple problems. I was provided a variety of options for medications and immunotherapy to reduce my out-of-pocket costs. Their focus is on WELLNESS and not to keep you on drugs all the time. (my PCP should take a leaf from their book!). Dr. Madaan provided excellent initial care and over the past 2 years, I am down from multiple steroids and inhalers to only as-needed use of asthma medications. They have the expertise and tools to monitor my lungs and inflammation which eliminates guesswork and I do not have to suffer first to get controlled. I should have found Dr. Madaan 10 years ago!

Was this rating useful? 13 [[ userState['ratings'][2721382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

He is results-driven, very talented, well-trained and very empathetic - you will get all that you are looking for in a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2693096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Polite, experienced and caring....with excellent results! Very satisfied!!

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2663363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I was having recurring swelling of lips and tongue with trouble breathing, Two other allergists suspected a variety of things but could not pinpoint the diagnosis. Enter Dr. Madaan with his clarity of vision and well-thought out plan for my diagnosis and treatment. I was symptom- free within a week (I had been suffering for 8 years). As far as I am concerned, this is the place to get state-of-the-art care in allergies and asthma!

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2655941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Excellent care, detailed explanation & plan of action with a warm, personal touch! Truly the best of all the 4 allergists I have seen over the past 9 years in Charlottesville area.

Was this rating useful? 11 [[ userState['ratings'][2626148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Madaan provided detailed work-up and explanation for each recommendation. My daughter's severe asthma was controlled within 3 days with the plan recommended; we had struggled for more than 2 years prior to seeing Dr. Madaan. I work as a Pharmacist and learnt so much about appropriate asthma care. I am amazed at why other doctors are not so thorough (we go through hundreds of scripts daily at our Pharmacy).

Was this rating useful? 10 [[ userState['ratings'][2590241].votes_count ]]