Ratings for Dr. Arvind Madaan

We have received detailed and compassionate care here and have been very satisfied. Dr. Madaan was very focused on providing top notch care and the results were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very happy with their care. Great staff and very thorough doctor - they genuinely cared about my well being and also provided varied choices to me so I could select the least intrusive option and get the most results. Could not be more satisfied with CARE, especially considering the fact I was the second patient of another local allergist who could not get me better in over 10 years!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

After 14 years of allergy and asthma misery, I am pleased to report that I am drug-free and symptom-free this spring (and I have been told that this has been a pretty rough spring for other people I know). I am very grateful to Dr. Madaan and his team at CARE for handling my situation with due diligence and for safely delivering high quality, tangible results! Have sent 8 other folks there already! All substance and no fluff - they just get to work on Day 1.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Top of the line. Dr. Madaan and his team are excellent. We learnt so much about treatment options for food allergies which were pro-active, instead of our other doctor who delayed treatment by many months. Great results; highly satisfied and truly recommend this practice to anyone needing help with all kinds of allergies or asthma...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I struggled with allergies for years and all the credit for this relief goes to Dr. M and his friendly staff. Treatment was based on data collected and was explained well. Symptoms were connected with test results. I learnt a lot about my problems and the solutions provided worked fantastically. Couldn't ask for more...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

We achieved great results and total control over my husband's asthma - he has been off Advair and Symbicort inhalers since April this year. We hear from so many folks that this was a tough year for allergies and asthma, but we are just not suffering after starting the treatments that we are on. We have sent so many patients their way. Just between this year and last, I can see a sea change in our allergy and asthma control. Thanks to Dr. Madaan and his staff (this is one happy team!)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

No allergy or asthma symptoms this year from March all the way to October! I should have seen Dr. Madaan 4 years ago after we moved to Charlottesville from New Jersey. Delighted with high quality care, pleasant manner and openness of doctor and staff members. They have met and exceeded my expectations! Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years, going through numerous allergists in town, both in private practice and at the University. Within a few visits with Dr. Madaan, I am not only symptom free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. His pleasant bedside manner and ability to accurately diagnose and treat allergies and asthma is quite extraordinary. Thank you, Dr. Madaan---you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Only doctor in this area that CARES about his patients and does whatever necessary to provide direct results.. as a parent he assures you in the best way possible.. cannot believe how lucky we were to find him.. simply AMAZING

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so excited about his work and the results he felt he could provide. His personality and sense of humor are second to none. A true class act. His plan for my treatment is direct and results oriented, not full of sales pitches. His staff is also friendly and courteous. Wait time was a little long but what would you expect when everyone is wanting to see him and even coming from out of state to do so. Well worth any wait.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015