Ratings for Dr. Arvind Madaan

So glad we took our daughter there! We were told she had reactive airways by another local specialist - turns out she had acid reflux and not allergies. Fixing it fixed her "reactive airways." Dr. Madaan picked up on the diagnosis within 5 minutes of discussion of symptoms. Very impressed!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Terrific office - always on the ball! We always feel welcome like a family and results are so obvious! All patients I have spoken to have been fully in tune with staff and Dr. Madaan. This is hands down the best and most friendly medical office I have been to in my 57 years! They can sometimes be very busy since they work sick people in, but that could be any one of us too. I have never been told that they could not work me in. That is phenomenal and explains their commitment to their patient's health and well-being.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Theirs is a very busy office with in-state and out-of-state clients but you are guaranteed to get the most thorough evaluation. Think of it as a wellness oriented place with all the scientific backing to guide you to noticeable results. They provided me a variety of options and let me choose what worked the best for me. Dr is very personable and genuinely caring; they are available 24 hours by phone and I have saved myself a few trips to the Urgent Care by getting the right advice here. I have sent four friends to them and have heard nothing but great stuff in feedback from them. Highly recommended to any and all! - Tammy

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

My husband, daughter and myself have received excellent care here over the past 3 years. Dr. Madaan is very thorough and diligent, and spends a lot of time with his patients. They prioritize sick patients. I remember our 2 asthma flares - we could not get in with our primary care and did not want to see someone at MedExpress who did not know us. Dr. Madaan and his staff took care of us in a professional and expedited manner. This is NOT a 5-min visit place - you always get a thorough evaluation. See my evaluation elsewhere as well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

While Dr. Madaan is very knowledgeable, the delivery of care is dinged by the less than friendly staff, the abysmally long wait times to see him and then the lack of follow up.

Submitted January 16, 2017

Sticking with my results here! I had done really well at CARE with Dr. Madaan for over 2 years with my allergy shots to the point that my allergies and asthma became history. I was able to reduce my shots to once a month and Dr. Madaan advised me to consider stopping within the next year since I had done so well. He is a stickler for guidelines. We had to move and so I went to another nearby allergist to save me some drive time! This second allergist wanted to start all over again even though I had been doing well with Dr. Madaan's program of care. Couldn't understand their argument why I was going to be tested again on treatment when I had been doing so well. Of course, my reactions are going to be much less now. I am now driving back to CARE and Dr. Madaan and continue to do well. I plan to stop my treatment next year per Dr. Madaan, instead of tacking on another 5 years with that other physician.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. M since our older daughter started seeing him for asthma in Lynchburg in 2005. Since then, he has successfully treated six of our extended family. We trust him and his clinical judgement more than our primary doctors!! He is just a sharp clinician and knows a lot more than just his field (that he is obviously an expert in). Excellent bedside manners and support staff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

We have received detailed and compassionate care here and have been very satisfied. Dr. Madaan was very focused on providing top notch care and the results were excellent.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very happy with their care. Great staff and very thorough doctor - they genuinely cared about my well being and also provided varied choices to me so I could select the least intrusive option and get the most results. Could not be more satisfied with CARE, especially considering the fact I was the second patient of another local allergist who could not get me better in over 10 years!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

After 14 years of allergy and asthma misery, I am pleased to report that I am drug-free and symptom-free this spring (and I have been told that this has been a pretty rough spring for other people I know). I am very grateful to Dr. Madaan and his team at CARE for handling my situation with due diligence and for safely delivering high quality, tangible results! Have sent 8 other folks there already! All substance and no fluff - they just get to work on Day 1.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Arvind Madaan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Pet allergy
  • Soy allergy
  • Shellfish allergy
  • Hives and angioedema
  • Chronic hives (urticaria)
  • Childhood asthma
  • Occupational asthma
  • Exercise-induced asthma
  • Asthma
  • Asthma attack
  • Nitric oxide test for asthma
  • Spirometry
  • Allergy skin tests
  • Bee stings
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Contact dermatitis