Ratings for Dr. Arvind Madaan

After 14 years of allergy and asthma misery, I am pleased to report that I am drug-free and symptom-free this spring (and I have been told that this has been a pretty rough spring for other people I know). I am very grateful to Dr. Madaan and his team at CARE for handling my situation with due diligence and for safely delivering high quality, tangible results! Have sent 8 other folks there already! All substance and no fluff - they just get to work on Day 1.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Top of the line. Dr. Madaan and his team are excellent. We learnt so much about treatment options for food allergies which were pro-active, instead of our other doctor who delayed treatment by many months. Great results; highly satisfied and truly recommend this practice to anyone needing help with all kinds of allergies or asthma...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I struggled with allergies for years and all the credit for this relief goes to Dr. M and his friendly staff. Treatment was based on data collected and was explained well. Symptoms were connected with test results. I learnt a lot about my problems and the solutions provided worked fantastically. Couldn't ask for more...

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

We achieved great results and total control over my husband's asthma - he has been off Advair and Symbicort inhalers since April this year. We hear from so many folks that this was a tough year for allergies and asthma, but we are just not suffering after starting the treatments that we are on. We have sent so many patients their way. Just between this year and last, I can see a sea change in our allergy and asthma control. Thanks to Dr. Madaan and his staff (this is one happy team!)

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

No allergy or asthma symptoms this year from March all the way to October! I should have seen Dr. Madaan 4 years ago after we moved to Charlottesville from New Jersey. Delighted with high quality care, pleasant manner and openness of doctor and staff members. They have met and exceeded my expectations! Highly highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 10 years, going through numerous allergists in town, both in private practice and at the University. Within a few visits with Dr. Madaan, I am not only symptom free, but I can go out and enjoy my outdoor life. His pleasant bedside manner and ability to accurately diagnose and treat allergies and asthma is quite extraordinary. Thank you, Dr. Madaan---you are a life saver!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Only doctor in this area that CARES about his patients and does whatever necessary to provide direct results.. as a parent he assures you in the best way possible.. cannot believe how lucky we were to find him.. simply AMAZING

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so excited about his work and the results he felt he could provide. His personality and sense of humor are second to none. A true class act. His plan for my treatment is direct and results oriented, not full of sales pitches. His staff is also friendly and courteous. Wait time was a little long but what would you expect when everyone is wanting to see him and even coming from out of state to do so. Well worth any wait.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I flew out to see Dr. Madaan from out-of-state for my recurring symptoms of facial swelling and abdominal upset, as well as bouts of seasonal allergies. He picked up on a lot of problems that my Allergist here in Midwest missed. Skin tests were customized to where I came from. I received excellent care in an unhurried manner and with all due attention, time and care. Very satisfied; this was worth the trip to Virginia! I highly recommend Dr. Madaan and his dedicated and cheerful team at CARE. I can see why he gets glowing reviews from his patients across state lines.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Great care! I just visited them for my follow-up today. Dr. Madaan and his staff are genuinely caring, transparent and provided me current information about my multiple problems. I was provided a variety of options for medications and immunotherapy to reduce my out-of-pocket costs. Their focus is on WELLNESS and not to keep you on drugs all the time. (my PCP should take a leaf from their book!). Dr. Madaan provided excellent initial care and over the past 2 years, I am down from multiple steroids and inhalers to only as-needed use of asthma medications. They have the expertise and tools to monitor my lungs and inflammation which eliminates guesswork and I do not have to suffer first to get controlled. I should have found Dr. Madaan 10 years ago!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Optima

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 14 years of allergy and asthma misery, I am pleased to report that I am drug-free and symptom-free this spring (and I have been told that this has been a ..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top of the line. Dr. Madaan and his team are excellent. We learnt so much about treatment options for food allergies which were pro-active, instead of our other..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I struggled with allergies for years and all the credit for this relief goes to Dr. M and his friendly staff. Treatment was based on data collected and was expl..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We achieved great results and total control over my husband's asthma - he has been off Advair and Symbicort inhalers since April this year. We hear from so man..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No allergy or asthma symptoms this year from March all the way to October! I should have seen Dr. Madaan 4 years ago after we moved to Charlottesville from New..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am delighted to be free of allergy and asthma symptoms this year, and all the credit goes to Dr. Madaan and his care! I suffered from allergies for the past 1..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Where are these reviews coming from? I was referred to Dr Madaan only to realize he treats virtually all patients w/ same protocol. It is a MILL and the prices ..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Only doctor in this area that CARES about his patients and does whatever necessary to provide direct results.. as a parent he assures you in the best way possi..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me and be so excited about his work and the results he felt he could provide. His personality and sense of hum..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I flew out to see Dr. Madaan from out-of-state for my recurring symptoms of facial swelling and abdominal upset, as well as bouts of seasonal allergies. He pick..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great care! I just visited them for my follow-up today. Dr. Madaan and his staff are genuinely caring, transparent and provided me current information about my..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is results-driven, very talented, well-trained and very empathetic - you will get all that you are looking for in a great doctor!"

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Polite, experienced and caring....with excellent results! Very satisfied!!"

December 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having recurring swelling of lips and tongue with trouble breathing, Two other allergists suspected a variety of things but could not pinpoint the diagnos..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care, detailed explanation & plan of action with a warm, personal touch! Truly the best of all the 4 allergists I have seen over the past 9 years in C..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madaan provided detailed work-up and explanation for each recommendation. My daughter's severe asthma was controlled within 3 days with the plan recommende..."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great care in a genuinely caring environment and excellent results. What else could one ask for? Highly recommended."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madaan is very cheerful, polite and truly helpful, on top of being extremely well trained (Mayo Clinic) and has a sharp eye for details. He also has a very ..."

September 18, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "22901" to "22911". Address has been updated from "159 EXECUTIVE DR" to "1532 Insurance Ln". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "4342952727".

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madaan is excellent and has a terrific fund of knowledge and experience. From all the people I know, he is always willing to spend all the time needed by hi..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madaan is fantastic. He took a lot of time to explain to me my situation. And one time when I came in for an allergy shot and was feeling particularly bad, ..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Madaan is super super busy but still NEVER IN RUSH with ANY of his patients.....excellent service with an ever-present smile. He explains everything and wi..."

September 3, 2014