Ratings for Dr. Frank H. Leiva

Best doctor ever, very kind, patient and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

he's a good doc but the secertery is totally unprofessional. And lack at job skills.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr Leiva came recommended to me through an acquaintance. I called and made an appointment.The lady told me to be there at 1:15pm to fill out the paperwork. I arrived at 1:05pm and there was nobody at reception. I sat in the waiting room and nobody came out. I called their office # and kept getting voice mail. At 1:40pm 2 ladies walked in with lunch and apologized saying they had to "nip out". She then went to reception, checked on the Dr and told me he wasn't even there. I asked when she expected him and she did not know. I told her I was a busy individual and did not appreciate having my time wasted. She looked at me with a blank stare. No apology, nothing. What a complete waste of time.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

He is the best doctor ever! He is very kind, knowledgeable, patient.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Fantastic physician! Kind and caring. Made sure that he was there the entire time I spend in the hospital. Very attentive

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Best doctor I have ever used. My insurance has changed and I will be upset if I don't get to keep him. He has a lot of experience and listens to what you have to say. The wait time is minimal. His staff is very courtious as well.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

He is a very good doctor and a great person.Is very attentive and never prescribes without reason.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Excellent physician, cares a lot for his patient, it's a pleasure to know that we still have this type of physicians, specially the ones that will take car of you if admission is needed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

One of the worst human beings, I have ever encountered, has the bed side manner of a roach. Arrogant beyond belief, treats people like dirt, asks no questions, but is quick to prescribe medicine.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

I have never had a bad experience with this doctor. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Frank H. Leiva's Credentials

• Univ De Santiago, Fac De Med, Santiago De Compostela, Spain (Grad. 1975)

MAMSI