You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lori A. McAuliffe

Dr. Lori's practice has taken care of my family for the past 12 years. All the physicians are excellent. They are thorough and you are never rushed during an appointment,

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

I love DrMcauliffe, she's amazing with my daughter! But my favorite doctor at the practice is Dr. Clast! They're both very knowledgeable, eager to answer questions and are very thorough!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

great doctor with an excellent office staff. I have never received such great care from another office. They really do love what they do and it shows.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

very nice office, WONDERFUL doctor, talked to my daughter and answered all my questions!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I love all the Doctors and the staff at Dr. Lori's office. I would recommend her or any of the other Doctors to a new mom or someone looking for a change.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

We were visiting from up north. Dr. Lori's staff were all smiling and cared very much about my child. Dr. Lori took a great deal of time to listen to my concerns and then she gave my daughter a complete physical and described to her along the way what she was finding. Then she explained why/how she arrived at the diagnosis and recommended plan and then she wrote out all of her instructions. The next day, her nurse called to check on us! We wish we could take Dr. Lori back to Ohio with us! One of a kind!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr Lori is very insightful and has really been a great help with the challenges I face pertaining to my child and without her help and support, I would be very lost! Thank you Dr Lori!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

AWESOME! Dr. Lori is the best pediatrician I have ever met. Very kind, caring and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

The office and staff were welcoming and treated my child with love and care. They called to check on us the next morning and gave us written instructions of all I discussed with the doctor. Best pediatric experience Ive had.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Lori A. McAuliffe's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lori's practice has taken care of my family for the past 12 years. All the physicians are excellent. They are thorough and you are never rushed during an a..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love DrMcauliffe, she's amazing with my daughter! But my favorite doctor at the practice is Dr. Clast! They're both very knowledgeable, eager to answer questi..."

August 24, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Lori" to "Lori A."

October 20, 2013