Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Neal

Dr Robert C. Neal is incompetent with removing stiches. He told us to come back in 5 days then rebuked us for waiting so long to take them out when we came back five days later! Then he belitted and my wife and stressed out the kids. He made our daughter bleed whle removing the stiches and left one unremoved and said it was a spec of dirt. My wife went home and removed that one by herself and that one didn't bleed. The ones that bled were removed by Dr. Robert C. Neal!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

DO NOT GO TO DR. ROBERT NEAL AT MCKINNEY PEDIATRICS... he is horrible with children. i took my newborn to him for her 2 week check up, and left the doctors office in tears. he walked into the room and asked how we were doing and my husband told him that he was a little nervous about a rash like sore on my daughters neck. he laughed at my husband but when he checked the rash he has the nerve to say, " oh! that is something to be nervous about. ususally i just blow parents off when they say they are nervous about something with their children".... REALLY?? he was not gentle with her in any way. to top it off, at the end of the appt when he asked if we had any questions, i said yes. i asked my first question and he answered with " thats not my area".... arent you a pediatritan?? isnt that your area of expertise? RIDICULOUS!! ..... I DONT RECCOMEND DR. ROBERT NEAL!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

This was the worst experince I have ever had at a Drs office. We are new to the area, so I picked this Dr as he accepted our ins and had 1 good review. We waited for 1 hr 15 mins after our appt time before being seen. Dr Neal did not say 2 words to my children. He did not tell them what he was going to do just did it. When he was checking my son he just pulled on his pants did not tell him that he was going to check his privates just stuck his hand down his pants. My son suffers from migraines, he asked me, not my sone about the pain, "where is it, what does it feel like?" I have no idea why didnt he ask my sone, its his pain. My daughter had to get 5 shots, and they sent in one nurse, when usually at our old Dr they would send in 2 to do them at the same time. The whole experience was horrible beginning from the initial call the staff was never friendly on the phone, and I should have went with my gut. We will never go back to him, and I am searching for another better Dr now.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2007

Not only is he able to take care of my children, he referred me to a wonderful primary care physician to meet the medical needs of my husband and me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2006