Ratings for Dr. Clifton C. Jones

Dr. Jones has treated me many times over many years. I think well of him even though my family does not because he once gave me up for dead when I was very ill. It is unfortunate that he works for Cotton ONeil because they are way understaffed which becomes obvious by poor staff treatment. He is generally overbooked which I also hold against Cotton Oneil. In spite of this, I still seek him out when I have infectious diease (which is fairly often), because I think him knowledgeable and really like the way he treats me as a person.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Excellent infectious disease doctor and he actually CARES about his patients. Nice bedside manner. Excellent history taking. Thorough. Tenacious in eradicating infections. Thinks outside the box.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2007

I feel as if Doc Jones listens to me and takes my concerns to heart when I express them. I credit him with getting me up and functioning after what I consider a long illness for me. He does a wonderful job at educating me on how to cope with my condition and I follow his advice. Thank you for the opportunity to give him a pat on the back.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

Dr. Clifton C. Jones's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1981)