Ratings for Dr. Ayman Gebrail

i felt dr. Gebrail is very understanding and his staff is always helpful

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Came to clinic three times with staph infection and PA nor doc would acknowledge it as staph. They kept treating it with ineffective antiobiotics which do not treat staph. I was told I was an overly sensitive female by Dr. Tanta because of all the pain I was experiencing in the laceration, which I find disrespectful. It took me seeing another doctor to have the correct diagnosis and have an effective antiobiotic prescribed to get rid of the staph infection. After that, I requested I be refunded the billed amounts from Coastal Internal Medicine, since none of my visits to them had helped me with the staff infection they would not acknowledge. They refuse to give on anything because "they saw and examined me". I thought there was more to being a doctor than just seeing; examining; and charging patients.. I thought the goal was to try to diagnose and treat. Dr. Gebrail referred to me as making slanderous statements. I went to his clinic because of his good rating... big mistake.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

I felt that dr. gebrail was very caring and passionate.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Ayman Gebrail's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1996)