Ratings for Dr. Walter W. Strauser

Unprofessional -unethical-inappropriate - Has clerical staff performing evaluations Untrained incorrectly rude-unhelpful -left me more anxious about unrelated conditions having nothing to do with the reason 4 my visit. Caused more harm to me than good in just one visit

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Strauser is one of a kind. He's brilliant for starters. He never ceases to amaze me with his vast knowledge about so many things. I have lived with chronic neck pain for many years. I know he is committed to doing whatever he can to help me manage my pain. I have had other health issues come up over the years and he takes whatever has come up seriously. He is such a kind and compassionate doctor and I am very fortunate and grateful to be his patient. He is extremely through and spends plenty of time with me during my appointments. His office staff is just as wonderful.they have gone above and beyond to get me urgent authorizations from my insurance company. Because of Dr. Strauser I have a better quality of life and so does my family. Thanks Dr. Strauser!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I am a retired RN.having spent many years in oncology, cardiology and as a clinical educator. I have been a patient for 7 years and have found Dr Strauser to be one of the most compassionate, competent, caring and empathetic professionals I have ever encountered. He has effectively treated my failed back syndrome along with other problems.I consider myself blessed that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

By far the worst doctor I've come across in my entire life. Since day one he never spent more than 5 minutes with me and on several occasions accused me of illegal drug use. Even AFTER I submitted a urine sample for a drug test. He ignored my medical background, had little knowledge of my previous surgeries. Currently looking into seeking legal action for his blatant negligence.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

He is without question the best I have ever seen and worked with me for eight years. I am a very complex pain patient with 43 surgeries and autoimmune disease (necrotizing vasculitis) and he was excellent in care and treatment. I made the error of attempting to transfer due to a perceived problem which did not turn out to exist and was then rejected by Wailes, Robert (see rating) who agreed to treat took case and then saw me and declined and refused my medications knowing I could have seizures and severe withdrawal. The worst mistake i have ever made with regard to my own care. If you are lucky enough to get Dr. Strauser stay with him as he is in such high demand he will not take you back if you try to go elsewhere. Truly the best doctor have ever seen other than Dr. Behrooz Akbarnia (spine surgeon specializing in salvage surgery) and Dr. Richard Santore (knee replacements at 45 yrs. of age after 23 knee surg. 12 yrs. ago 100%) all in San Diego at Sharp Hospital. All excellent.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

I suffered for years with pain caused by several ailments, most notably chronic migraine headaches which worsened markedly as time passed. Once I got hooked up with Dr. Strausers office, I was able to find a treatment regime (with Dr. Strausers assistance) that allowed me to take my life back and although I am not "pain free", I am able to be so much more involved with my family (taking my children places and doing things together as a family). My husband, my children, my friends, and myself remain grateful to Dr. Strauser and his wonderful staff for the changes Ive been able to make in my life as a result of having some control over the pain that had been nearly physically disabling as well as emotionally overwhelming. Although I am having to search for a new pain Dr. (due to moving out of the state), I would certainly recommend Dr. Strauser and his staff, without reservation, to anyone who is looking for a caring, knowledgable clinic.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Walter W. Strauser's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1982)