Ratings for Dr. Kenneth P. Finn

I'd give Dr.Finn and staff 5 stars. Without the spinal shot I cannot walk upright. The shot has lasted a good year each time. Professional, personal and caring about their patients. Everything is explained clearly and I never feel rushed, Cannot recommend highly enough. Pain free and no need for pain medication after shot. Great alternative to the back surgery I was facing. Completely trust and will stay with this wonderful group of professionals. Anne Connors

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Doctor does not want to help, only pacify the pharmacy companies

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Zero compassion. Big Pharma shill, refuses to consider any treatments not manufactured by pharmaceutical companies. Does not see patients after the first visit. Mean and rude.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

please do yourself a favor find a new dr. his bedside manner is bad and his injections are a waste of money

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

A doctor can't be punctual if he himself cancels the appt. when you get there for your appt. Then a couple months later drops you as a patient for canceling. HE was the one that canceled 5mins. after the appt. time. Don't even get me started about his bed side manner.... DO your homework!!!! Keep looking for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

There was no wait, the staff was great and Dr. Finn very pleasant and gentle. I thought an EMG test was supposed to be very painful but IT WAS NOT anything like what some people described in the reviews. I guess some people have a very, very low threshold of pain or they have never given birth, had dry-needling, or had a migraine! The EMG was a piece of cake! Furthermore, Dr. Finn has helped relieve the horrendous pain I've had lately from cervical stenosis. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

My doctor recommended Dr. Finn. I have extremely high expectations, holding doctors to high standards. Dr. Finn was informative, charming and delightful. He explained the procedures before we began and that he would give me the results before I left. During the procedures, he explained what he was about to do and what I could expect. He earned my full trust and great respect. I would recommend him to my best friend and favorite family member! I'll copy this to other review sites that I typically check for myself.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

This doctor overdosed my botox injections so badly that my injection area sunk in from over-weakness in my muscle. The recommended dose is 360 units and I was given 800 units in one month. Do not recommend Dr. Finn because he sends you to his PA(Dante) and that doesn't get any better.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I'm reading several reviews about the wait time to get an first appoint is difficult but I booked so well in advance that I cannot rate this. I originally booked a month out just for back pain and within that time I had severely ruptured a disk so I was lucky to have had an appoint already. Initially saw him on a thur and sent for a MRI that very day and told that he would call me the next day but found out he's off on fridays so was in extreme pain through the whole weekend. Monday booked spinal epidural but he's so booked up that had to wait 11 more days in pain because he only does injections once a week and he was already booked. My best advice would be to go in prepared with a list of questions because if you want "warm&fuzzy" you won't get it. He's all business, professional and gets to the point so be prepared. Followup with is PA (Dante) I was question prepared then and he took his time and answered everything.Offic staff very nice. Rating 3* over all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Finn is a work Comp prostitute and will only do as little as he is told he will hand out the drugs liberally as his kickbacks must be grand

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Dr. Kenneth P. Finn's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1990)