Ratings for Dr. Barrington T. Lynch

This doctor was rude to me because I was tearful about sudden memory loss..said he didn't deal with "emotions"...wanted to also change all of my medicine I had been on for 8 years. I questioned a side effect.. Which you are told by pharmacies to report to your doctor..he became furious.. Said he didn't care about my 35 yrs in medical records and he was the doctor. I felt extremely insulted and was so disappointed in his lack of compassion and totally medically unethical attitude. Total different person than our first visit..he must have had a really bad day. I of course did not lose my control and quietly exited after my visit. My husband however was furious. Also brought to his attention they coded a shot for contraception (Depo-Provera) from a prior visit..I'm 59 yrs old..I had a Depo-Medrol shot in reality..he refused to refund or refile my insurance for the correction.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Pratices medicine by guessing. Does not return calls. Spent tons of money for qnd walked out as sick as I walked in.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Great physician. Not only does he treat your current condition, but focuses on overall health and well being.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

this physician took over the practice from my retiring physician. tried to change all my long term medications and refuses to prescribe refills without an office visit or greater than 3 months with no additional refills, which blows my ability to use mail order pharmacy as outlined by my insurance plan. I'm an established patient, and my medications are for maintenance medications, none of which are controlled meds).

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Dr. Lynch truly promotes preventative health care. I had my full routine physical exam with him & established myself as a patient of his. He spent an hour with me talking about family history, lab results, and what are my next steps to stay healthy. Made me feel very comfortable talking to him. Very professional, yet personable and friendly. Will keep him as my physician and encourage others to do the same.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Barrington T. Lynch's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Plant City, FL