Ratings for Dr. Joe A. Owens

The most amazing, thorough, knowledgeable, caring doctor I have ever been to. He is the doctor I have always wanted. I have so many interrated health problems, as a patient its hard for me to sort them out and I tend to feel overwheelmed. With Dr Owens, he listens to me and helps me decide what issues are the important ones to focus on. He is amazing. He is so smart about all different health issues. And he has been right on the money the whole time I have gone to him. He is the doctor everyone wishes they had when health becomes an issue.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

Dr. Owens is a caring, professional physican. He has the knowledge of today medicine with the bedside manner of the old family doctors. He never rushes and takes time to listen and help. When my husband died suddenly at age 46 Dr. Owens contacted me several times in the months following my husbands death. He wanted to make sure that my children and I were doing o.k.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr. Joe A. Owens's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois