Ratings for Dr. Barry M. Wohl

Excellent pediatrician who bothy girls love!! He is board certified and keeps current as well as very kind in his knowledge. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Doesn't listen to your concerns. Rushes you through the appointment after having to wait for extremely long periods of time. His PA's are much nicer and are willing to listen to your concerns and the PA's do not rush you.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Totally hung up on being the best pediatrician around when in fact he doesn't listen to patients or look back at old records!! My child had repeated strep and he would not give us a referral to a specialist he just wanted to keep treating even though it wasn't working. We found another doctor on our own.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Wohl has always been very caring and helpful. He came to see my daughter right after she was born and held her before her grandpa did! He has reassured me many times about issues with her health, and he helped us make the decision to bottle feed Molly when she was only two weeks old because she had lost so much weight. He greatly helped my husband and I when we were emotional and worried. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

This doctor does not listen to your concerns, he is happier flirting. He uses his position to degrade and get his way. Many people have left him including his employees. He does not refer back to older records on children and can be very rude. He feels he is the only "smart" doctor in town.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Dr. Barry M. Wohl's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Sask Health