Ratings for Dr. Steven I. Benn

Dr. Benn is a very compassionate doctor, who treats every child like it is his own. The man rarely leaves the hospital and was always good with any questions we had. I wish we didnt have to switch when my daughter ages out of him being her doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Very poor communications regarding our child's condition. Very cold and uncompassionate. Acted like he had better things to do. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

he is a very good doctor :) he is very helpful and he left me with a good experience

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr. Benn is a fantastic doctor. He is very helpful, honest, and knowledgeable. It seems as though he works around the clock. You can tell he really enjoys what he does. I only wish you could see that love he has for his work in every doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

I think Dr. Benn is the GREATEST man that I ever met. He was very informative about the condition of my baby and very knowledgable about her disease process. The NICU staff was unbelieveable and not only did Dr. Benn make me comfortable but so did the staff. Dr. Benn is amazing and I will never see another doctor but him. INSURANCE: MAIL HANDLERS

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Dr. Benn is an excellent Doctor. I would trust him with all my children. He was very informative and made time for me and my family. I would recommend Dr. Benn to any new mom with a premie or even your average child.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Dr. Benn was so vague in his communications that we didn't even come close to understanding our child's situation until he was transferred to Childrens in Denver. Childrens provided autopsy report to Dr. Benn who sat on it for 2 months and would have sat on it longer if I hadn't called him. At first he lied about it, but when confronted with the truth (Dr @ Children's in Denver was honest w/ me) he finally admitted to it, but NEVER APOLOGIZED. This is troubling because the report contained genetic info that would apply to our next pregnancy which was already underway. I sincerely hope no one else ever has to have the same experience my family had in dealing with Dr. Benn. I would NEVER, EVER recommend Dr. Benn to anyone. Children deserve better, in my opinion this man has NO COMPASSION. Also, I do have insurance through Cypress Benefit providers but they were not an option in the drop down menu and there isn't an OTHER option so I had to select NONE/CASH which isn't accurate.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Very good care for our premature baby - excellent doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

I would not recommend this pediatrician/neonatal doctor to any parent.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr. Steven I. Benn's Credentials

• Univ D'Angers, Uer Des Sci Med & Phar, Angers, France (Grad. 1980)

Tufts Health Plans