Ratings for Dr. Deborah C.B. Kelly

Dr. Kelly is an exceptional doctor. She is thorough, attentive and professional. The only downside I have is with the office staff. The front desk staff has always been curt and unfriendly. The nurses have been a mixed bag. Sometimes they are personable and attentive while other times they make you feel like you are a bother and are simply going through the motions. The wait to see the doctor is typically long so you must be patient. Once you get to Dr. Kelly you will be glad you waited around.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After more than 20 years with Dr. Kelly I had to leave. During the application for individual insurance I discovered there were indications of "treatment" for generative joint disease in my file that were in error. These were entered during visits when I saw Dr. Kelly's partner. The office manager was not helpful and Dr. Kelly never contacted me to discuss. During my last visit I showed her the exam file from the insurance company; she could not explain it but she took no action to correct it. A few months previously her partner sent me to the hospital for "heart" test when there problems with their EKG machine. The doctor declined when the assistant asked if she should retry it. She said no and sent me to Piedmont. The test was not covered by insurance and cost me over $1000.00. Of course there was nothing wrong. Again the office manager was not helpful and Dr. Kelly's offer was to give the insurance company credit for my next office EKG.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

I live in several different cities, so I see many doctors. Dr. Deborah Kelly is without a doubt the best doctor I have EVER come across. She was such a pleasure to deal with and sweet. She took time with me and was very humble despite the fact was she voted the State of Georgia's top physician in internal medicine in 2008. I don't see her much, but her other doctors are equally amazing. This is to be expected from a practice that has such an incredible following as Dr. Kelly does.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

I have a patient of Dr. Kelly for 2 years and only have seen her once for a sick appointment. All appointments were made 30-45 days ahead of time but I still couldn't get in to see her. Always saw her assistant. I was referred to another office where the secretary was also a patient of Dr. Kelly and stated the same thing that she has never seen her in the year and a half that she has been a patient of hers. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone unless you like seeing other people each visit. The one time I did see Dr. Kelly she was friendly but I am looking for a closer relationship with my dr.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Deborah C.B. Kelly's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)