Ratings for Dr. Warren M. Ross

I do not even want to give one star. This office and doctor is a fraud. They say they are authorized to perform DOT physicals. But the DOT themselves told us it was invalid and that dr. Ross is not authorized to do them. They lied and continue to do so. They even charged our insurance for it when they shouldn't have. At annual physicals they do an ekg that lasts less than a min, should be 5-10 minutes to get proper readings. So it's probably just done so they can get paid for doing it. Physicals are always different, some things are done some times and other times not. Dr. Ross pays more attention to my two young daughters at visits than he does to me, the patient. Lab work from one year to the next is not compared or they don't care as a concerning medical issue was shown and he specially wrote everything was "normal". But a specialist used those same lab results to diagnose an issue and feel the need to send me for more labs and surgery. Thankfully I took it upon myself to see a specialist. Do yourself a favor and find a different doctor. I know that's what I'm doing!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

I agree with all the negative ratings and was my experience in July. I cannot get test results and question the billing to my medical insurer. You cannot get a call back either. It is unethical patient care by this man at the least. do not go to him. He needs to stop seeing and hurting patients.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr Ross is total disgrace to his profession. Rude, condescending, argumentive, scolding, unprofessional are just a few adjectives to describe this old plug. The staff have personalities like chapped asses. From reading many other reviews, it appears I'm not alone in my opinions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Ross had been recommended by a friend years ago (this must have been when he was at the office another reviewer is writing about here), but I was highly disappointed when I had my first appointment with him in 2016. The visit was uncomfortable and rushed and it felt like everything was just annoying to him. The online report that was posted in my account at the patient portal was for a different patient with completely different symptoms. When I commented about that and requested my own report I never received a response. I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Does not know as much about alternative medicine as he'd like you to believe. Very condescending manner. It is not apparent he actually gives a toodle about you. When he's done with you, he just walks out of the room. You are left to deduce the appointment is over. One time I waited 45 minutes in an exam room. I finally opened the door - to darkened hallways. Most of the staff had gone home! Luckily he was still there, but in the 6 months I've been seeing him, I've only continued to get worse. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I don't have health insurance so I called ahead and was told the fee was $250 but included blood tests to see if levels of things were out of balance. OK, so far so good. His office has 5 receptionists, showing it was a cattle call, quick in and out operation. Huge red flag when the nurse asked if I had my Gardasil vaccination for those of us that wanted the natural part of "integrated" medicine. Saw the doctor for 10 minutes, he read a doctors report I had from 2011 and prescribed the same western meds listed on that report. He said there was no need for other tests because it was clear what I had. I asked about side effects of the drug and he had to look them up on his phone. Upon leaving the bill was $250. I said that included tests and I wasn't getting any. They said that was because I didn't need any, but, if I had, it would have included them. If you want something other than overpriced western medicine do not waste your money on seeing this Doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Savvy businessman. Dr. Ross does thorough bloodwork and his lab is in house. He doesn't return phone calls. If you have concerns about your lab results, he won't call you back - you have to make another appointment and come in, so that he can bill your insurance. This happened to me, when I had elevated bloodwork results -I later found out, by talking with a friend who is a hematologist, that there was nothing to worry about it. I made an appointment to get a flu shot, and when I took off from work and drove over, they were out of flu vaccine and I ended up having to go to CVS. They still charged me for the appointment. The nurses are nice, but the office staff are unfriendly.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr Ross spent as short a time as possible with me, felt like I was inconveniencing him and his staff. He’s condescending and his staff follows his lead. Mail's you your physical results that are incomplete and no personal follow up to discuss results and course of action. Would never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

When Dr. Ross was at the Riverhill Wellness Center, he was a different person. . . calm, attentive, thoughtful and not at all condescending. His staff were also pleasant. As much as I respect Dr. Ross as a physician, I will no longer see him or anyone at this practice. The staff, including the nurses, are incredibly rude and dismissive. I wouldn't last at my job as a nurse if I ever treated patients the way they do here.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Thorough physical. Not sure about the expertise - talks about natural treatments but not always with background - a bit disconcerting. I'm one who doesn't believe anyone has all the answers...

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Warren M. Ross's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD