Ratings for Dr. Max L. Irick

I have been going to Dr. Irick for over 20 years, as have relatives. We think he and his staff are great. He is very thorough, very caring, and always takes the time to listen and answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

My mother had a follow up appointment after breast lump biopsy. She had been in the examining room for quite some time with Dr. Irick. He came out and informed me that my mother had breast cancer. He left to tend to another patient. Taking it as a given that he had informed her of the diagnosis of cancer, I went into the exam room and began talking to her about it. She was shocked and very distraught at the news. Dr. Irick had not told her that she had cancer, nor discussed any options for treatment. He left it up to me to tell her, without having told me that she did not know anything about it!!! I was appalled!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

takes the time to go over everything.Very nice, very friendly. Have not had a question he couldn't answer. Does not over-medicate. Always listens to my questions and comments

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Good, conscientious doctor with good staff. Dr. is very patient & east to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Max L. Irick's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)