Ratings for Dr. Fred I. Lipschutz

Dr. Lipschutz has continuously ranked among the Nations Best Doctors and I agree! He took care of me when I was young and now he is taking care of my children.He is patient, kind and very knowledgable. He is amazing and evryone I know uses Dr. Lipschutz and we all feel the same way!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2009

The doctor saw my 4 year old daughter for 1 year. During that time she suffered from repeated ear infections. My husband and myself were concerned about our daughter's hearing. We thought she was missing parts of conversations and mispronouncing words due to hearing loss. The Doctor repeatedly stated that my daughter's hearing was fine and that she was just "faking it" to gain our attention. After a year of this dismissive talk from the Doctor, we took our daughter to an Audiologist. She was diagnosed with hearing loss and needed a year of Speech Therapy to correct the issues from hearing loss. Needless to say, our daughter left Dr. Lipschutz's practice. He dismissed our very real and valid concerns about our daughter, something a doctor should never do.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

The first time I met Dr. Lipschutz was in the hospital after a rough night with newborn twins. I wasn't impressed but I was also going on about 30 minutes sleep. Fastforward to our well baby visit and he won me over. He could tell my identical boys apart (better than I could)right off the bat. Answered all my questions no matter how silly or over protective and has been nothing less than AMAZING ever since. Anytime I have called after hours whoever is on call is always prompt to return my call.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Lipschutz was my pediatrician so it was only natural for me to choose him for my children. He is very patient, understanding and always on time. He takes time answering all questions and always remembers to acknowledge both my kids. When I went to him for an appointment around age 17 or so, I had a bad cough and he remembered that I had something similar before. He looked back in my chart and I was 2!!!! He remembered!!! What a great doctor! You wont be sorry choosing him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2008

Dr. Lipschutz takes time with our children, greeting them first, then us. After all, THEY are his patients! He has been an invaluable partner in diagnosis and treatments. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

Dr. Fred I. Lipschutz's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1976)

AARP