Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Pick

Have been seeing Dr Pick for over 6 years. When I started my a1c was over 7 now it is less then 6. His staff and diabetes educator (Monica Joyce) are the best I have had in dealing with diabetes in 29 years.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I moved to Chicago in 2000, and moved out in 2005. I've missed Dr Pick and his office ever since. I found the staff professional; they did my blood work on the spot with an instant A1C reading; and Dr Pick was knowledgeable and responsive. He responded quickly and personally to emails. My experience is a few years' out of date, but when I think of moving back to Chicago, Dr Pick and Sobel Associates is one reason why!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

I did not feel that his office staff cared about how I felt. I felt a lack of concern when they did not resond to me after they said they would. This happened 3 times and therefore I feel his office has a total lack of integrety and accountability.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2007

Dr. Anthony J. Pick's Credentials

• Univ Of Cape Town, Fac Of Med, Cape Town, So Africa (Grad. 1987)