Ratings for Dr. Sarkis Arsin Kaakijian

Great doctor my daughter is 4 yesrs old from day one he took care of her and no problem

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

THE PREVIOUS PERSON WHO RATED THIS DOCTOR ARE RIGHT,THE STAFF IS HORRIBLE! TO BAD FOR THE DOCTOR WHOS REALLY GOOD BUT THE STAFF IS REALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. THE SAME MEDICAL ASSISTANT JEANINE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE USING PROFANITY AND TEXTING ONCE WE WERE IN THE ROOM WAITING FOR THE DOCTOR. WHEN YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR WITH YOUR CHILDREN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

My experience was awful, the staff was very rude especially the medical assistant Jeanine! The doctor was okay, really doesn't take to much interest in his patients. I felt he rushed threw our visit. My children had blue cross but now have private insurance and extremely better health care!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Really nice doctor. Correct diagnosis and appropriate treatment. By the way, Chicken pox CAN cause pneumonia. Please check your facts before you post online...

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

First the nurse who weighed and measured my son did not let us know his weight and height. Then I told Dr. Kaakijian I was concerned about some of the toxic substances in vaccines and he just said, "You get mercury in seafood. You can't keep the kid in a bubble." He also told me that chicken pox can cause pneumonia, which is untrue. I will not take my child back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

He is a good doctor & a sweet guy, and knowledgeable. He did not do a very good job on my son's circumcision, so you might research more if you want to circumcize your boys!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

He's my 1yr old son's doctor and I know that I could certainly count on his decision and findings when it comes to my baby. He works really well with both children and parents; he explains things to me clearly, takes time examining my baby, and is overall a great pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2006

Dr. Sarkis Arsin Kaakijian's Credentials

• Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria (Grad. 1988)