Ratings for Dr. Victor D. Levitan

the best i have encountered in medicine. good bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

After over 8 years of service and the unfortunate required handling of numerous illnesses, I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Levitan. The most impressive thing about him is the care he takes in performing annual physicals. He explores numerous paths when symptoms present themselves and is not afraid to run the right tests without over testing to prove or disprove his diagnosis. I have found him to be extremely thorough, thoughtful and well versed in his profession. He is also someone who obviously prides himself in staying abreast of new learnings in his profession as he always seems to have knowledge of new thinking in many areas. I am quite skeptical of the one negative review on this board as there are certain aspects of Dr Levitan's attention to detail that I find hard to believe would ever allow a situation such as that described to occur. I am a professional myself in another area of science and I have nothing but respect for this practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Dr. Levitan was my doctor and consistently misdiagnosed my illness over several months. Unfortunately, I trusted him, but the fact is he was completely incompetent. Finally, I had enough as I was getting sicker and sicker--Iswitched to another doctor. No kidding, if I had listened to Victor for one more day, I would not be here typing this. As a result of his incompetence, I spent 5 weeks in the hospital and almost died. He ignored so many obvious warning signs that every treating physician since that time only shake their heads in disbelief when they review my case. Yes, he does have good bedside manner, but so does the nurse at CVS.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. Levitan has always treated me very well. In my opinion he is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recomend him and Ravinia Associates.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

In my experiences; Dr. Levitan has excellent bedside manner, is extremely attentive and has always made me feel welcome.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2005

Dr. Victor D. Levitan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Highland Park, IL