Ratings for Dr. Britt A. Thedinger

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I suffer with minears disease it effects my life in every way shape and form I was referred from my council bluffs ent. He puts me on water pills and dizzy medication do sent talk about any treatment that I've read about goes st right to suggesting surgery. I'm going in today and not leaving until I get help

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

what a disappointment. suffering severe vertigo. they did a hearing test. told me can't do much. dr said it'll go away. then gave me a rx for valium. what a big fat joke. the office staff & nurse not very friendly. they "put words in my mouth"- what they wanted it to be. also, they forgot about me in a testing room. don't go here, find another ENT.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

The front staff come across very unfriendly, the rest of the staff is helpful & friendly. Dr Thedinger has gotten my meniere's under control and I'm able to enjoy most things again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Was 10 minutes late for an appointment. Was told I had to reschedule since I arrived late. Came back a week later and after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting room, had the test and it only took 6 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me for my appointment. I expressed my symptoms he did not look at my ears, feel around the base of my jaw-ear area to begin diagnosis. Asked about 2-4 questions I already answered on the pre-exam paperwork. THEN... His personal cell phones rings... And he takes the call in the MIDDLE of my appointment. Then he circled his thoughts on what I had wrong on some papers. Told me to keep an eye on it and there was t much he could do now. I asked several questions regarding relief for the pain, my questions were discarded. He got up and still talking walks out and before I can even make it to the door I hear him walking into another paitients room. I felt as though I was just contributing to their pocketbook and they had no interest in my health unless I needed hearing aids. Will not go back. Stay away.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I saw Dr. Thedinger for about 3 minutes. After only a hearing test he told me I had EITHER Ménière's disease or vestibular migraines. He refused to do more testing and asked me to call back when I had another bout of vertigo. I asked was exactly what the difference was between the two and he literally told me to look up vestibular migraines on my phone and preceded to leave the room while still talking to us. I called a ENT for a second opinion and since I am going through testing through an office who really cares and wants to know what is going and help me get better vs. thedinger who cares only about making money on hearing aids. If you really care about your health, want to get better, want to stop missing work ect due to your illness please choose a different doctor.....he does not care about his patients

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I saw Dr. Thedinger three times for a grand total of one and a half minutes. The majority of the time spent was waiting for either the doctor or staff. His staff wouldn't listen to anything I had to say and disputed any questions I had. When I finally saw the doctor, he was in the room for maybe 30 seconds. He gave his diagnosis while circling a passage in a booklet and walked out the door. He didn't even introduce himself! His office staff is equally frustrating. They don't even know how to use a printer or fax machine! Never going back.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Went to his office for what I thought was a free test..... Never told of any charges...... not so.Told me after the test.........

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Britt A. Thedinger's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt Dr. Thedinger was very informative, helpful and friendly. I am glad I consulted him and would highly recommend him and his office. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I suffer with minears disease it effects my life in every way shape and form I was referred from my council bluffs ent. He puts me on water pills and dizzy medi..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "what a disappointment. suffering severe vertigo. they did a hearing test. told me can't do much. dr said it'll go away. then gave me a rx for valium. what a big..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "The front staff come across very unfriendly, the rest of the staff is helpful & friendly. Dr Thedinger has gotten my meniere's under control and I'm able to enj..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Was 10 minutes late for an appointment. Was told I had to reschedule since I arrived late. Came back a week later and after waiting 30 minutes in the waiting r..."

September 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 24, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=125625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 10, 2014

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Britt" to "Britt A."

October 20, 2013