Ratings for Dr. Stuart Michael Sprague

Sometimes I have had to wait, if he had an emergency. But when that has happened, he feels bad and then has stayed and talked to me until late in the evening if I needed him to explain things. He is extremely knowledgable and cutting edge and yet humble and willing to hear your thoughts on your care. I had an unusual condition and he went out of his way to consult research and other doctors for the best treatment. I find him to be very caring and personable and I like his physician asst. too, who also answers my questions.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

He is a great knowledgable doctor. Very good at explaining what was wrong with me, and making sure that I got the proper treatment for my recurrent kidney stones. I would definitely reccomend him.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I could not rate him on his knowledge because he barely gave me any time. He was set on giving me a diuretic without wanting to explain to me why. Had to look for a Dr. who would talk to me.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2008

He is proactive in his treatment and very involved in research. He is very forward thinking and interested in newer methods of treatments.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Dr. Stuart Michael Sprague's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

AHC