Ratings for Dr. Regan A. Christopoulos

New patient. She listened to my concerns, had reasonable suggestions/advice, not into pushing tests that aren't needed. Bright and caring. Truly a breath of fresh air. Looking forward to having her as my doctor. Punctual, polite and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been going to Dr. C for several years now and think she's awesome. Kind, caring and efficient. One of the best in Lake County for a GP and everyone needs a GP.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I waited in the room over 30 minutes for the doctor. She just talked. No exam. No check up ..She kept telling me she had other patients to see and she was in a hurry.. I felt like it was a waste of.time.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I've seen this Doctor several times from routine exams to serious issues. She is always concerned and listens. She is also good at referring to specialist when she thinks it is necessary.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

My wife has been a patient of Dr. Regan Christopoulos and myself recently. Based on my wife's and my experience we like her because she listened, explained things, was helpful and was just a good MD in our opinion. The only thing negative I can say is I was seen about fifteen minutes later than my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

She is always in a rush. Hard to get in to see her. When you have an appointment, she has to reschedule due to overbooking patients. She doesn't LISTEN to her patients, she just wants to do what she thinks is best. Find a different doctor!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

She always seems to be in a hurry. Without her laptop, she remembers little about me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I felt like she was genuinely concerned about my health and went out of her way to help explain things to me and assist me with managing my condition. Always kind and pleasant. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

This doctor made me feel very welcome and answered all questions with a great amount of knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Just one visit to this doctor (for a semi-emergency condition) as my PCP was fully booked. This doctor was a pleasant surprise as compared with other's I have been to. Showed genuine concern for my problem, was very thorough, and well mannered.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2006

Dr. Regan A. Christopoulos's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal