Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs has been my primary care physician for almost 20 years. He continues to stay current in the latest medical research and technology. And, as the other comments relay, he never rushes through appointments and listens intently before making recommendations. He is THE best.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

I wish he took my insurance. He stopped and so I got left out. He is the Very Best and very personable!!! It is true, you are never rushed by him and he will break down everything to make you feel at east. Wish he did not have to change out his insurance stuff. Truly miss him. Bonus is that he is in his 40's or early 50's who is current in thought and will be around for a long time!!! His nurse does NOT know how to draw blood without leaving a mark on the arm. My only complaint.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

He used to take my insurance - but does not currently. He is absolutly great. When you go into his office for an annual exam, he sits with you for over an hour and goes over absolutly everything you can and can not imagine. He is great. I have never gotten an annual exam that wasn't rushed until I meet him. I would highly recommend him. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

flag | Submitted October 8, 2005

Dr. Steven J. Jacobs's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Florida