Ratings for Dr. John A. Panuto

Waited 50 minutes before went into a room +10 more for DR. No empathy shown whatsoever and displayed an unwillingness to determine what is causing the concern. Walked away with the recommendation of don't leave the house and don't eat.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Have had him for 4 years . Was professional the first year but went downhill quickly. Only spends a few minutes at appointment and does not treat for ailments that are of concern to the patient nor does he refer to another doctor. Very likable and charismatic personality but poor doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Solved a problem I've had for a year and for which two other docs gave me no help!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr. Panuto is great, but his staff tends to be hard to deal with. You have to call each day to check when shots will be available and cannot plan your weekly shot accordingly because the schedule changes daily and they do not post it. Also once I arrived at 6:39pm (shots available until 6:40) and was told they were done for the day. I said it is within the time and the nurse said she already put everything away...poor customer service.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Panuto has been a life saver for my daughters. My oldest daughter saw Dr. Panuto for years for asthma. He helped get her asthma under control. My other daughter has a severe peanut allergy. Dr. Panuto takes the time to explain things. He is very knowledgeable and my daughters trust him. He always finds time to fit us in for appointments even though he is very busy. A great doctor and I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr Panuto has helped me and my children in so many ways. I can not say enough great things about him, I would never go to another allergist. I have been a patient for over 15 yrs, and for the past 12 yrs I have not suffered daily with my allergies as I had my whole entire life. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Very disappointing. We waiting for nearly an hour in the waiting room. My 2 year old daughter was checked for allergies and the doctor didn't spend more than 1 minute with us to say, "Yup, she's allergic." And left the room. We weren't able to ask questions. Extremely expensive with our deductible and we felt like this was a complete waste of time. Very poor service. I would strongly recommend you look for a different doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

I have been a patient of his for well over 12 years and absolutley love him. I travel over 45 minutes one way to his office because he is an awesome doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

I was seeing him as a patient and his office referred me to the emergency room during office hours. They would not even see me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER...Dr. Panuto answers all questions and never makes you feel dumb. He never talks down to the mother.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. John A. Panuto's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)