Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Kahn

I have been taking my 3 kids to Dr. Kahn for 20 years. I have always felt my children received the best of care. Additionally, I have been pleased with specialists he has recommended over the years. We are very fortunate to have him in Fort Bend County.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Excellent, knowledgable doctor! I have 3 kids, 13, 10, and 8, and we have always been treated with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

We went to get shots for our daughter. He told us what "may" be wrong with her. The doctor then turned around and gave information out that was not reliable. We were told she was "sick" on another instance.Just sick. No cause or name, just sick. If it were up to me she would not go back there. But, I did not select the doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

He made my infant go to a specialist and have xrays done when even the specialist himself told me he should not have sent us to him. Kahn was rude to me. I would ask him questions about my concerns. He would not answer me. He also told me my baby had a lazy eye. Which was not true. He wanted her to go to a specialist again. I changed Doctors and she had no lazy eye.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

flag | Submitted October 14, 2005

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Raymond A. Kahn's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Missouri City, TX