Dr. Monica Asnani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Monica Asnani

Dr. Asnani is a world class pediatrician. We selected her for our newborn daughter after doing an extensive search and review of pediatricians in our area. She received great reviews and now that we are going to her, my husband and I can see why. She came to visit our newborn and us at the hospital each day we were there and really made sure all was well with all of us. She is warm, caring, and super sweet. I love how she works with our daughter and how she works with us as new parents. Dr. Asnani is super informed and knowledgeable. She takes her time to explain what she is doing and answer all of our questions. She always returns my phone calls timely and I never feel rushed in-person or over the phone. Recently, my daughter had a clogged tear duct. I did a lot of research on line on how to address and treat this common issue. When I called Dr Asnani to also get her opinion, she gave me a suggestion that I did not read anywhere in my own research - to use the nose cleaner (suction) to help remove the clog from the inside out. It was after adding in this treatment method when I really started to see the duct and eye clear. It was incredible. It is a testament to her years of experience. I feel really grateful to have such an experienced, knowledgeable, and warm pediatrician for our daughter. She comes with my highest review and recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Have switched to this pediatrician two years ago and we love her. She's definitely not in an HMO but in private practice in Los Angeles. The office is ancient and when the senior doctor retires, I hope she will do a makeover. However she's smart, sensitive, and thorough. My (pre-teen and teen) kids respect her and don't dislike going which is saying a lot. We got through all the HPV vaccines and she helped us with a possible metabolic problem as well

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Asnani is the best! She is leaving the HMO world; however, because of the hassles dealing with HMO bureacracy. She knows and loves each of her patients. Our son has been with her since birth and he is a year old now. Couldn't have asked for a better pediatrician!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

I'm a nervous first time parent and I absolutely LOVE Dr. Asnani! She truly loves kids and is so sweet with my daughter. She's so smart and thorough and overall wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

flag | Submitted September 27, 2005

Dr. Monica Asnani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Monica Asnani is a skilled, caring pediatrician providing the highest quality care for children in and around the Miracle Mile neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA, at her practice Miracle Mile Pediatrics. Board certified in pediatrics, Dr. Asnani offers patients an array of routine, preventive and “sick care” options, including annual pediatric checkups, sports physicals, developmental screening and vaccines, as well as treatment for asthma and allergies and obesity consultation to help overweight children lose weight and lead healthier lives. She also offers medical ear piercing for children of all ages, and providers after hours care for the convenience of both working parents and school-age children. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania where she earned her bachelor's degree, Dr. Asnani completed her medical degree at the University of Vermont, followed by an internship and residency in pediatrics at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. In addition to her private practice, Dr. Asnani has served as a faculty member at both UCLA School of Medicine and in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center's Department of Pediatrics, where she taught medical students and pediatric residents in the ambulatory pediatrics unit. Dr. Asnani believes strongly in establishing strong bonds, not only with her patients, but with their parents as well, helping to create an environment that nurtures open communication and education, so patients and their families feel comfortable and confident in their care and treatment. Her practice in the Miracle Mile neighborhood features state-of-the-art equipment in a friendly, patient-centered setting to enable her to provide each patient with the individualized care and attention they need to achieve optimal health at every stage of childhood. Dr. Asnani speaks both English and Hindi, and she enjoys the opportunity to treat established and new patients. The practice accepts most major medical insurance plans.

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare