Ratings for Dr. Helene R. Hubbard

I have taken my son to see Dr Hubbard for four years now and she has been fantastic with him. You can see that she truly cares about the children and her support staff have been amazing. She truly has changed our child's life.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Hubbard and her wonderfully personable assistant were truly a glimmer of hope during a dark chaotic time with my sons behaviors. She/ they talked to us one on one and on a level that my son & I could understand. They didn't make us feel akward, rather found ways to relate to our families difficult and ugly dealings with ADHD & ODD. We now live in Alabama, I brag of Dr. Hubbard to my new friends and wish so very much we could still be 'seen' at her office. Mrs. C.O. & son

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

My child presented several mild symptoms that weren't easily categorized. Unfortunately she misdiagnosed him, according to several other doctors. I don't hold it against her because it was a confusing case but I didn't appreciate her certainty when she turned out to be wrong.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

If you have a child that is not succeeding in life this is the one doctor to see. She considers the whole child in her decision and listens to the parent! She single handedly has altered my son's life by her interventions. There is hope and success where previously there was only frustration.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2006

Dr. Helene R. Hubbard's Credentials

• E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med, Johnson City Tn 37614 (Grad. 1987)