Ratings for Dr. John D. Bedford

Went to him for years and although he was a good doctor, had some issues with him. He would say that I was too young for some meds, but I wasn't for the illness?? Telling me that yes you have this, but refused to treat it, to the point where I had to find my own specialist that actually found there was something wrong and started treating me. Confused me as to what a doctor should be responsible for. I am now off looking for another doctor like my other doctor (I lost him to his promotion that he couldn't see patients anymore) He listened and didn't judge me on sight. Or the glazed over eye. I really think he is fine for others, just not for me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I have found Dr, Bedford well educated, helpful, curtious, and compitent. All things considered,a very positive expierence.I do feel I'm very qualified to judge...I was diagnosed with a brain tumor (Gleoblasta Multiform) 7 years ago this march,

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr Bedford is a caring compassionate provider, He takes the time to ask questions and makes you feel that you are valued and respected.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

In my opinion Dr. Bedford is a very caring and accesible doctor. Really listens and does not rush you out of the office. He is always willing to defer to another doctor if the problem is not in his expertise but always follows up on what the other doctor has recommended. I feel he has been instrumental in keeping my husband alive when some other doctors had given up on him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

DR. BEDFORD IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

My husband and I have both seen Dr. Bedford and have found him to be exceptional. He really listens to his patients, which is hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2007

He doesnt seem experienced enough to diagnose certain ailments and is poor in recommending the patient see a specialist. I found "I" had to make the recommendation to see specialists for the care and diagnosis I finally recieved.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr. John D. Bedford's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1996)