Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Lauten

He was a very gentle and kind hearted man. Not only did he take care of me and my family members, I also had the privledge to work for him as a stress test nurse. Excellant physician and a great person!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I saw Dr. Lauten after my mother's death. I had many questions about her sudden death; he went the "extra mile" to get her records from the hospital and go over everything with me. He was very honest, upfront, and understanding with me at a time when I was extremely fragile. I will never forget that!!! Thanks again, Dr. L. :)

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

I felt Dr. Lauten really cared about my health. He spent a lot of time with me. He was very kind and patient with my elderly Mother.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

The whole time i was in his office he kept his hand on the door like I was taking up his time. I felt like he didn't have time for me or care what I had to say. I won't go back to him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was some help.Overall I would rate this visit : good.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2005

Dr. Stephen G. Lauten's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1974)