Ratings for Dr. Victor J. Ramon

Dr. Ramon has an outstanding staff. They call you right back when the office is closed and the Doctor is on call. THE DOCTOR ACTUALLY TRIES TO ACOMADATE HIS PATIENTS BY WORKING WITH THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY CAN A SEE HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.DR. RAMON TAKES HIS TIME WITH EVERY PATIENT AND IS CONSTANTLY MAKING SURE YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU ARE UNDER HIS CARE!I recommend him 120%.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Ramon for nearly seven years now. He has given me my life back. He takes the time to listen and work with the patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

flag | Submitted August 16, 2005

Dr Ramon has been patient and understanding with my symptoms. He has listened carefully, and has offered many types of treatment. Some of the treatments have been successful, while other treatments have not had the outcome desired. He seems to be /"up/" on the latest techniques for a variety of procedures.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2004

Dr. Victor J. Ramon's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1976)