Ratings for Dr. Sreenivasa R. Alla

I have been seeing Dr. Alla for quite a few years now as my internist. Recently I had what I thought were gas pains - he admitted me into the hospital immediately - it was colon cancer - within days the tumor was removed. Any further time would have past it would have metastasized into my liver. Dr. Alla saved my life PERIOD!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

I hesitate to call him a "Doctor". When you are admitted through the ER at St. Lucie Medical Center he magically appears as "your doctor." He is rude, plain and simple. When I asked questions he looked at my husband and gave HIM the answers. When I asked why he was doing this he told me maybe I just needed to see a couselor (since I clearly didn't know my place!) I was there having a heart attack. He is nothing more then an ambulance chaser. If you go through that ER tell them that you DO NOT want Dr. Alla as your admitting doctor - they MUST go by your wishes. By the way, he ordered several tests I did not need. He did not see me, all he saw was a "female" with good insurance.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Alla is an excellent doctor. It appears the person who rated him down is the same person twice. My whole family goes to him and I have also referred several colleagues to him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

This is the worlds worst Doctor. I was assigned this Doctor when admitted into the hospital. Just like in the other post I was told I was too FAT and should have my stomach stapeled. He is the RUDEST!!!!!!!! No bedside manner and is a disgrace to his field. I too had to travel to Mayo Clinic for help. It turned out I had tumors on my thyroid gland and some other issues. If you have been assigned to this man RUN don't Walk from him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr Alla is very thorough, polite and competent. He was able to diagnose and treat me when other good physicians had failed. I travel extensively and have been able to reach him for medical advice even when in third world countries. His staff is also very efficient. I have both Tricare and Medicare and can go to any physician yet stay with Dr. Alla for the excellent care received.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I had seen this doctor when admitted to the hospital. He was very rude. Basically said that I was too FAT and told me that I needed to get my stomach stapled. He blamed chest pain on panic disorder and did nothing to help. When I tried to ask questions or seek advice He was very sarcastic and rude. I had never in my life been treated like that. He didn't order any tests and I was discharged with no information. It turns out that I have 2 very serious conditions that I ended up having to travel to Mayo clinic in Jacksonville to get diagnosed with. Run do not walk if you are referred to this man.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Great bedside manner, has no problem referring to a specialist if needed. Takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Sreenivasa R. Alla's Credentials

• Guntur Med Coll, Univ Of Hlth Sci, Guntur, Ap, India (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Port St Lucie, FL