Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Geer

Dr. Geer is an awesome doctor, attentive to your needs and concerns and despite other reviews, I've found his staff to be friendly and adequately trained to deal with the public. Dr. Geer himself is fantastic - he actually listens to you, provides advice based in equal parts on education and experience. Always a pleasure talking with Dr. Geer. As for the staff, I don't need an overly-nice, plastic interaction; just get me in, get it done and get me out. Dr. Geer and his staff are great!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Geer for 30 years. His demeanor and professionalism are top-notch. His diagnostic skills are sharp - every second opinion I've gotten (on major things) over the years has backed that up. I really do not look forward to the day he retires. He's had some rough spots with his staff over the years, granted, but overall I think it's definitely improved. My biggest issues are that he doesn't have a non-emergency voicemail system or any sort of online presence.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr.Geer is great, but there is a lot of room for his front office support staff to improve.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

My entire family has been going to Dr. Geer for years. I definitely do not agree with the posting on this web site. His nurse is always very attentive and I have not experience any rudeness from his staff. Dr. Geer is extremely knowledgeable and if he does not know the answer he will always find out for you. He does charge for telephone calls when you need something called in when you are sick which I don't completely agree with but other than that he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Geer himself is not such a bad doctor, but his staff consists of uneducated, unfriendly front desk help. They are VERY rude and are unprofessional. I have decided to find a new primary care physician because of his horrible staff. If you try to make any suggestions or comments about the impotence and rudeness of his front desk personnel, he thanks you for it, but in a manner in which he's telling you that he really doesn't give a hoot. Please avoid this office because I have had much better doctors and staff at a medical center before. His staff, by far, has been the most unpleasant to deal with and most frustrating doctor's office ever. Please take my comments seriously. He doesn't really care about your health and the staff will laugh at you if you request to speak to the doctor personally. Not exactly friendly health care! Thanks

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Charles C. Geer's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)